Trusted, dependable and simple
Making everyday moments simpler
Telephone service that’s there when you need it most.
|Single Party Residence Service||$ 19.95|
|Single Party Business Service||$ 27.50|
|Federal Subscriber Line Charge-single line||$ 6.50|
|Dual Party Relay Network for the Deaf Surcharge||$.01|
|Directory Assistance-local||No Charge during normal business hours other areas-as charged by carrier chosen|
|Touch Tone Service-Included||No charge|
|Access Recovery Charge.. Multiple Line - Business Single Line-Business or Residence Multiple Line - Residence||$ 3.00 $ 3.00 $ .77|
|Emergency 911 Services|| $1.00 Surcharge
according to County government.
The service that fits your life
For your home or business, we work for you
Our residential services are simple and cost-effective, making it easy to keep your home phone up and running for you and your family.
Keep your business on track with a plan that’s tailored to your business and gives you the added services your business needs.
Through the Nebraska Telephone Assistance Program, we provide qualifying low-income individuals with affordable monthly phone service.
- NTAP assists qualifying low-income individuals with obtaining and keeping telephone service by lowering monthly service.
- NTAP reduces the cost of local telephone service up to $12.75 per month. The discount will appear as a credit on your monthly telephone bill. No cash or checks will be distributed. The telephone bill must be in the name of, or contain the name of, the applicant.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplement Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Children’s Health Insurance Programs (Kids Connection, SAM, MAC & EMAC)
- National School Lunch Program FREE Lunch Program
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Income at or below 135% of poverty level
- To apply for NTAP , complete an application form and provide proof of eligibility ( as directed on the application)
- To receive an application form:
Download an application form at http://www.psc.nebraska.gov/
Email a request to the NTAP Program, or call the Telephone the Nebraska Public Service Commission at: (402) 471-3101 [Lincoln] ;( 800) 526-0017
(Nebraska Only), or mail your request to:
PO Box 94927
Lincoln, NE 68509-4927
Nebraska Telephone Assistance Program
The Nebraska Telephone Assistance Program (NTAP) assists qualifying low-income individuals with keeping telephone services affordable by lowering monthly services rates.
Individuals can qualify for NTAP by participating in Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition assistance Program (SNAP) , Kid’s connection (SAM, MAC , or EMAC), Supplemental Security Income (SSI) , Low-Income Home Energy Assistance (LIHEAP) , National School Lunch Program Free Lunch Program , Federal Public Housing, Temporary Assistance for Needy families (TANF), or if household income is at or below 135 percent of the poverty level.